Terms and Conditions
Commencement and terms for services (not applicable to free trials)
- During the contracted period of time, or until the agreement is terminated by either of us in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, TRUSTist will supply the services to you and you will comply with your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
- You will provide us with the Consumer Details i.e. email address of the customers who leave reviews using TRUSTist Reviewer throughout the term of the contract.
- You will ensure Consumer Details are as error free as is reasonably possible.
We will not contact the Consumer except:
- if required by law or any court/tribunal
- to comply with our obligations under these Terms and Conditions
- During the contracted period of time, where there are fees due, you will pay the fees to us in full on the correct payment date.
- We reserve the right to make the service unavailable at any time for maintenance and of any maintenance/upgrades that will cause the service to be unusable for any amount of time.
Data Management and Security
- Both us and you must comply with the Data Protection Act 1998
We will not provide any Consumer Details to any third party except:
- If required by law or any court/tribunal.
- Either of us may assign all rights, title and interest under this agreement to the appropriate person in connection with any corporate re-organisation.
- We reserve the right to postpone/defer services if we are prevented from deliveringthem due to reasons beyond our control including, but not limited to, natural disasters, governmental actions, strikes or other labour disputes.
Communications about the agreement shall be done through either:
- email format
- in writing, delivered by hand or sent through the post
- Communications about the agreement shall be done through either:
Either party may terminate the agreement if:
- the other fails to pay fees that are due
- the other does anything that may bring the party to wishing for termination of the agreement
- a resolution is agreed between both parties for the termination of the agreement
- Either party may terminate the agreement if:
- Both parties agree to not disclose any confidential information regarding the others business affairs or finances that was learnt through the development of this agreement.
The obligations of confidentiality in this agreement will not apply to any confidentialinformation which:
- is already publicly available on a non-confidential basis
- Any person who is not a party to this agreement has no rights to enforce or receive the benefit of any term in these Terms and Conditions.
- No amendments or additions shall be made to this agreement unless agreed by both parties.
- The parties involved are not partners or joint ventures, nor is either party allowed to act or represent itself as agent/member of the other party.
- These Terms and Conditions have been created without prejudice to either of the involved parties.
- The formation and all other aspects of this agreement will be governed by English law.